The saga continues. Even though I was only able to work Sunday on the truck I made some great progress, I got the trailing arms, rear springs, and differential, cleaned and ready for paint. I was also able to tear down the differential in preparation for rebuilding it, still have to clean the inside of it and get all of the metal shavings out. I also still need to clean the brake backing plates as well as the axles, then there is the broken wheel stud that needs to be beaten out with a hammer and replaced, which should prove interesting. Seems like I keep adding to the list of things that need to be accomplished, but also checking off the list of completed tasks.