So much hate in the world
Whether it is the shit that comes out of the mouths of celebrities who stop at nothing to gain attention to the crap people will post on the internet; from facebook to internet news story comments.Now what I find to be the saddest part of of all of the hate coming out of people’s hearts is that statistically 75% of the people in the world belong to a major religion that have specific teachings against such hate. Of course it can be argued that all of the people spreading hate are in the other 25% except many of them happily advertise their religious beliefs; they just don’t think what they say is wrong. There are also those who agree with them and support their hate; strengthening their beliefs they become more emboldened.
It is a vicious cycle.