Praying for a good day today, they will be turning off her sedative this morning and switching to CPAP mode for spontaneous breathing test. If that works they will make the decision whether to extubate her this morning. Praying that she will be able to stay calm and not go into distress. I used my Google MD and have read up on extubating and the combination of medicines that increase the success rate. I know that if she starts stating she cant breathe again to request the right form of treatment immediately.
So at the moment it is just a waiting game, waiting for shift change to complete and maybe they will let me in early to help keep her calm. Asking for prayers for Phoebe and our children Courtney, Matthew, Trevor, and Melody as I know the stress they are going through. Praying I can post a positive entry later today or tonight, praying that joy is coming this morning.
4 Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints,
and give thanks to his holy name.
5 For his anger is but for a moment,
and his favor is for a lifetime.
Weeping may tarry for the night,
but joy comes with the morning.